ALSO In The News
- Living with a Chronic Disability in Windsor/Essex: A Call for Focus Group Participants
Beyond Disability Rehabilitation Network, in partnership with the Research and Evaluation Team at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare (HDGH), is embarking on a project to develop a deeper understanding of the issues and needs facing people living with chronic disabilities in Windsor/Essex.
- Newsletter Archive
Read back-issues of our monthly newsletter.
- ALSO Annual Report 2016-17 - PDF
ALSO Annual Report 2016-17
- Jeep Jam Poker Run 2017
SUPPORTING BRAIN INJURY SURVIVORS IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Survey Results
A.L.S.O. Survey Results
- New Canadian Accessibility Legislation
What does an Accessible Canada mean to you?
- Support Businesses That Support ALSO
Thank you to the following sponsors that support ALSO
- 2016 Accessibility Awards
On June 27, 2016 ALSO hosted the 2nd Annual Windsor-Essex Accessibility Awards.
- Meet Our Clients
Learn more about the clients of ALSO