ALSO In The News
- WANTED: CONSUMERS AND STAFF TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NEW Accessibility Audit Group Committee
We want to expand our accessibility plan and need your input to do it.
- Newsletter Archive
Read back-issues of our monthly newsletter.
- 2018 Accessibility Awards
ALSO along with our community supporters will be presenting the Accessibility Awards on Global Accessibility Awareness Day Thursday May 17, 2018 to businesses, organizations and individuals who have gone above and beyond in making our community a better place to live for persons with disabilities.
- Emergency Planning for People with Disabilities
This guide was prepared by Public Safety Canada in collaboration with Emergency Management Ontario. It is based on the Government of Ontario’s publication, Emergency Preparedness Guide for People with Disabilities/Special Needs – a cooperative effort between twenty public and private organizations who were consulted for their subject matter expertise and special insights.
- Emergency Preparedness Guide
This guide contains 3 basic steps that will help you take care of yourself
and your loved ones during an emergency.
- New Canadian Accessibility Legislation
What does an Accessible Canada mean to you?
- Support Businesses That Support ALSO
Thank you to the following sponsors that support ALSO