ALSO In The News
- Upcoming Events
Our latest and upcoming events and activities
- Independent Living Poster
Independent Living Poster
- Independent Living Registration Form
Independent Living Registration Form
- RECRUITING INDIVIDUALS WITH ABI FOR A STUDY ON PEER SUPPORT
UHN is looking for individuals with moderate to severe traumatic brain injury (TBI) to participate in a research study on peer support.
- Accessibility Awards 2019
The Accessibility Awards 2019 nomination are now OPEN.
Please save the date for: Thursday May 23, 2019
- Assistive Device Exchange
The A.D.E. is a free online classified site that was created especially for listing and buying gently used assistive devices and equipment for people who have disabilities such as mobility, hearing, and sight.
- Neighbours Who Care – a medical equipment support program
On behalf of the Board of Directors, staff and consumers of Assisted Living Southwestern Ontario and our partner Xperience Home Health Care we would like to invite you to the media launch of our new Neighbours Who Care – a medical equipment support program launch.
- Emergency Planning for People with Disabilities
This guide was prepared by Public Safety Canada in collaboration with Emergency Management Ontario. It is based on the Government of Ontario’s publication, Emergency Preparedness Guide for People with Disabilities/Special Needs – a cooperative effort between twenty public and private organizations who were consulted for their subject matter expertise and special insights.
- Emergency Preparedness Guide
This guide contains 3 basic steps that will help you take care of yourself
and your loved ones during an emergency.
- Support Businesses That Support ALSO
Thank you to the following sponsors that support ALSO