ALSO In The News
- French Language Training
French Language Training Reimbursement Program Information – South Region
- Do you want to improve your French language communication skills?
- Have you already reached the intermediate level?
- Do you work in direct contact with patients, clients, families or the public in a health care environment?
If you answered YES to all of the above, this opportunity is for you!
- Emergency Planning for People with Disabilities
This guide was prepared by Public Safety Canada in collaboration with Emergency Management Ontario. It is based on the Government of Ontario’s publication, Emergency Preparedness Guide for People with Disabilities/Special Needs – a cooperative effort between twenty public and private organizations who were consulted for their subject matter expertise and special insights.
- Emergency Preparedness Guide
This guide contains 3 basic steps that will help you take care of yourself
and your loved ones during an emergency.
- New Canadian Accessibility Legislation
What does an Accessible Canada mean to you?
- Support Businesses That Support ALSO
Thank you to the following sponsors that support ALSO
- Newsletter Archive
Read back-issues of our monthly newsletter.
- Meet Our Consumers
Learn more about the consumers of ALSO