- Participation Industries is a Day Program for adults with physical disabilities.
- Emphasis is placed on enhancing physical, social, academic and work skills.
- Service plans are developed and implemented to optimize and challenge each individual.
- Consumers work on a variety of projects that include light assembly, inspection, rework, collating, packaging, product design, manufacturing and marketing.
- Training and work experience is available in the areas of cash handling, stocking, inventory, food preparation, computers, literacy and janitorial/maintenance.
The Day Program is divided into work units that include:
- Light industrial
- Building maintenance
- Retail activities
Those whose goal is not competitive employment are invited to participate.